Have an air conditioning system that is older than the Constitution?
Is your AC system’s one year plan to not die?
You’re probably asking yourself a few of the below questions:
We’ve been around 20+ years so we’ve seen it all, so we know it all – but nobody likes a know it all, but we promise you’ll LOVE us. We’ve got an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, loads of 5-Star reviews across the interwebs, and your neighbor loves us – go ask them (thanks for the brownies, Connie)! Our customers love us so much that they aren’t home when they have us over – think about it, that’s actual TRUST.
YOUR LIFE SAVINGS! Just kidding. We know this a huge expense and we are here to help. We believe in being upfront – that’s why we provide a free instant quote generator (and by free we mean it costs you giving us your name and email address – you knew that was coming!). We will follow up with you, but it won’t be a high pressure sales process – we’re just here to help you make the best decision for your home.
We charge enough to keep our promise to you – whether it’s one year, five years or ten years we will “be there for you” (hopefully you sung that in your head like the Friends theme song).
Our average installs take just a few hours for a partial system replacement (like a heater/furnace) and 4-5 hours for a full system replacement. We prefer to install in the mornings because your attic probably gets hotter than a local firefighter calendar later in the day!
A whole lot – if we did kitchens we’d throw in a kitchen sink! But here’s what you really get:
- Carrier or Bryant system installed by vetted, licensed and insured pros (who their mom’s think are the best in the business
- 10-year warranty on new install equipment
- 1-year warranty on labor (there will be no added cost to fix anything on your system within the first year after installation)
- 1-year membership with full system replacements (take a look at what that means on our membership page [link])
- Any local or national incentives that apply (for example, Oncor rebates or tax incentives.
SERVING THE DALLAS – FORT WORTH AREA
We serve most of the Dallas-Fort Worth area for air conditioning and heating repairs, servicing and installs. If you don’t see your town give us a call and we’ll see how we can help!